With up to 11.2 channels of processing, DIRAC Live® Room Correction, and the coveted THX Certification, the Onkyo TX-RZ50 AV Receiver is a best-in-class home theater powerhouse. The TX-RZ50 delivers enormous power on-demand to highlight every nuance of the music, movies, and games you love.
Groundbreaking DIRAC Live® Room Correction technology offers improved musical staging, clarity, dialog, and deeper bass right out of the box, ensuring that your immersive surround experience is delivered with the highest fidelity.
Featuring three HDMI-out options, the TX-RZ50 AV receiver delivers uncompressed HDMI 8K/4K transfer at 40 Gbps, increasing the bandwidth over its predecessors and taking full advantage of the capabilities of Next-Gen gaming consoles. Put through thousands of tests to obtain the coveted THX Certification, this SMART AV Receiver™ delivers a mind-blowing movie, music, and gaming experience to your home.
- DIRAC Live Room Correction: State-of-the-art digital room correction technology improves overall audio performance across the full frequency band with no additional upgrade required. Dirac Live automatically calibrates sound in your room using either your smartphone and the included wired mic, or go virtually wireless with the Dirac Live PC or MacOS * application, and a 3rd party USB mic (not included). Dirac Live unlocks your loudspeakers’ full potential in any listening space and delivers a uniquely pristine listening experience.* Device must be connected to the internet and the same network as your AVR.
- Enhanced Gaming: Own your opponents with HDMI 2.1 enhancements for gamers: 4K/120Hz HDR pass-through enables ultra-fast motion -VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) eliminates lag, stutter, and frame-tearing for fluid gameplay. – ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) optimizes latency from source to screen – QFT (Quick Frame Transport) limits lag for a smoother experience.
- 9 Channels of onboard amplification with 11.2-Channel Processing: The TX-RZ50 features up to 11.2 channel processing and pre-outs for 7.2.4 system layouts, making it an ideal choice for your premium home theater setup.
- Stream your favorite music: Use Works with Sonos*, Chromecast built-in™, AirPlay 2, and DTS Play-Fi®; includes Spotify®, Amazon Music, Pandora®, TIDAL, Deezer, or TuneIn streaming services (*Sonos Port or Connect required)
- THX® Certified Select Theater-Reference Sound: Guarantees the same reference volume of a commercial theater in rooms where the screen-to-seat distance is about 12 ft. (3.5 m).
- IMAX Enhanced: Bring larger-than-life home. Using DTS: X® technology, IMAX Mode delivers lMAX Enhanced content as the filmmakers intended. IMAX Enhanced films are available to stream or own on Ultra HD Blu-ray™
- Roon plays to thousands of USB, Airplay, and Chromecast devices, but Roon-tested devices are profiled by the Roon team to ensure simple setup and effortless daily use. If you own a Roon Tested device, you can have the confidence that you will enjoy the best possible experience with it
- Discrete Zone 2 HDMI Switching: Set up different high-definition entertainment options with up to 8K60 resolution* in two different rooms with the TX-RZ50. Watch a movie in the home theater, while the kids watch cartoons in their playroom. *
*8K60 only valid for Zone 1/Zone 2 will only produce 4K120 resolution when two separate HDMI sources are used
- Immersive Sound from your TV Apps: eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) simplifies connectivity and supports the latest high-bitrate audio formats including Dolby Atmos®, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS: X®, Dolby® TrueHD.
- Voice Control: Work with your digital assistant in any room with easy Google and Amazon Alexa SMART home ecosystem integrations
- Stereo Height Channel Flexibility: Set the mood for your next gathering by using height or surround speakers to ensure sound is distributed evenly throughout the room. By being able to move the stereo sound to height speakers, it blankets the space more evenly, giving everyone a better experience.
- 120 W/Ch (8 ohms, 20 Hz–20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2-ch driven, FTC)
- 250 W/Ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven)
- 5.2.4-ch/7.2.2-ch Dolby Atmos® and DTS: X playback
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer and DTS Virtual: X™ 3D sound virtualization technologies
- Stream over 5 GHz/2.4 GHz dual-band Wi-Fi®
- Send or receive audio via bi-directional Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Apple AirPlay 2